Upcoming Worship Weekend
Beginning at noon on Tuesday, you can reserve a place for your part for in-person worship.
In-person worship at 5 p.m. in the Sanctuary. Reservation required.
In-person worship at 9 a.m. in the Parking Lot. Reservation required.
Online worship at 10:25 a.m. on Facebook and our Church Online platform.
In-person worship at 11 a.m. in the Parking Lot. Reservation required
Top 10 Things You Need to Know for Indoors
For complete details, scroll down to the Rules and Guidelines section of this page. Guidelines may change from week to week, as we continue to open up as safely as possible for as many people as possible.
1. Each indoor service will be limited to 100 seats for
attendees and volunteers combined.
2. Each household MUST reserve its space ahead of time.
Reservations are first-come first-served and will be
available here beginning at noon on Tuesday.
3. Masks will be required any time you're in the building,
except for staff and volunteers on the stage.
4. Singing will be encouraged!
5. These are "no-contact" worship services. There will not
be any physical contact, nor will there be any paper
handouts or pew materials available. Sermon
resources, including connect cards and prayer request
forms, will be available online.
6. There are no groups or communities meeting during
worship times. There will be no nursery or kids classes,
so all children in attendance must be included in your
7. Restrooms will be open and cleaned between services;
the Nursery will not be open. Valley's extra sanitizing
efforts are detailed below.
8. Ushers and staff will direct you to your seating area, be
available for questions, and dismiss the congregation
in an orderly fashion afterward to ensure good physical
9. We strongly encourage seniors and the
immunocompromised to continue worshipping online
during the initial reopening. According to the Center
for Disease Control, senior citizens and those with
underlying medical conditions are especially
vulnerable. By attending a worship service, you
voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to
10. Feel free to invite a friend or neighbor!